What to expect from the Russian immunization calendar in the near future
The main efforts in Russia are aimed at creating a national calendar corresponding to developing countries.
Such a calendar should include:
- DTwPHibHepB vaccine (with whole-cell pertussis component),
- MMR vaccine (measles, mumps, rubella),
- flu vaccination with appropriate vaccines for people over 60 years old,
- varicella vaccine (chicken pox) and / or MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox),
- vaccine against Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV),
- vaccine fagainst hepatitis A and / or hepatitis A and E,
- vaccine for prevention of human papilomavirus infection HPV,
- vaccine for prevention of rotavirus infection,
- pneumococcal vaccine for persons over 60 years of age.